I love quotes, it contains the ocean of wisdom in just a few words. They serve the purpose of quick cleaning of our mind and providing fresh air to our very own being. Here is a such collection of 21 pearls of wisdom for you to read, think and implement in life. Enjoy.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in a long-shot. – Charlie Chaplin
- Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. – Anonymous
- Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everyone I’ve ever known. – Chuck Palahniuk
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
- Treat the Earth Well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. – Kenyan Proverb
- There are 1,000 lessons in defeat. But only one in victory. – Confucius
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. – Haruki Murakami
- When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help. That’s the message he is sending. – Thích Nhất Hạnh
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. – Eleanore Roosevelt
- Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. – André Gide
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. – Albert Einstein
- The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open. – C. Joybell
- We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. – Mother Theresa
- Many people are passionate, but because of their limiting beliefs about who they are and what they can do, they never take actions that could make their dream a reality.” – Anthony Robins
- Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. – Stephen Covey
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
- You can communicate well in silence – Sri Sri
- When you continue to practice a certain emotion as a conscious choice, soon it becomes your second nature. – Om Swami
- Action not backed by knowledge and knowledge not translatable into action, both can not stand the test of time. – Pandurang Shashtri Athavale.
Hope this light of wisdom guide you on your path. Share on your facebook, twitter if you like this post. Thank you.
(Image Credit: Aleksandra Boguslawska)